- What You Should Know About Newborn Illness:
- Based on this review, your baby doesn't have any signs of illness right now.
- The symptoms of serious illness in newborns can be subtle. Watch your baby carefully for signs of illness. If how your baby looks or acts changes and it's not normal, call now.
- During the early weeks of life, careful watching is always the best approach.
- Call Your Doctor If:
- Your baby has a fever
- Your baby has any symptoms of illness
- Your baby starts to look or act abnormal in any way
- You think your child needs to be seen
And remember, contact your doctor if your child develops any of the 'Call Your Doctor' symptoms.